Let your listing shine through your photos and welcome potential buyers into a sparkly, fresh home.
Many factors can help you sell your home faster and for the most profit, and cleanliness is one of them.
Our pre-listing cleaning will shine through in the photographs of your home. This will welcome potential buyers into a fresh space, helping them better envision themselves in the home.
Moreover, we can also provide you with maintenance cleaning while your home is listed. Furthermore, If you are not living in the home anymore, we can pop in now and then just to spruce it up. Once somebody snaps it up, your move out cleaning will be a breeze!
So if you are in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, Edmonton, Acheson, or the surrounding area, we’ve got you covered!
What is included in the cleaning?
- Spot Cleaning Walls
- Spot Cleaning Doors And Wiping Handles
- Sweeping, Vacuuming, And Mopping Floors And Mats
- Dusting Or Wiping All Reachable And Horizontal Surfaces Including Window Sills
- Cleaning Kitchen ( Exterior Of All Appliances And Cupboards, Inside Microwave And More)
- Wiping Walls And Mirrors.
- Dusting Or Wiping Baseboards
- Dusting/Wiping Decor And Blinds As Needed
- Laundry (Wash/Dry/Fold)
- Cleaning Bathrooms (Polish Sink And Mirror, Clean Toilets Completely And Hand Wash Floors Around Them, Doors, Walls, Counters, All Dispensers, Etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
After we gather some details from you, we will provide you with a quote at no charge.
We charge a flat rat that is customized to the size of your home and the rooms we will be cleaning. We offer standardized cleaning packages, after you receive your quote you can decide if you would like to add or remove any rooms. We reserve the right to increase the flat rate if we arrive to clean and the condition of the home is out of the ordinary. You will be contacted to discuss this if this is the case so we can agree on a new rate or adjust the cleaning to be done. We rarely have to do this!
We do not offer hourly cleans.
We offer the following add-ons for extra shine:
– Inside the oven and inside the fridge.
– Behind the fridge and stove (we only move with your permission.)
– Inside the cupboards in the kitchen Inside other cupboards (bathrooms).
– Full wall wash (standard cleans include spot cleaning.)
– Full baseboard wash (standard cleans include dusting and spot cleaning.)
– Interior windows (reachable only).
– Wipe ceiling fans (we dust them anyway.)
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Cheques payable to Queendom Cleaning Ltd.
3. E-transfers to email@example.com
4. Credit card paid via your invoice.
All payments are due within 2 business days of service completion. Accounts exceeding 45 days past due are sent for collection.
Moreover, All new clients must submit a 25% deposit to book their first service with us. You can pay deposit via e-transfer (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or a credit card.
Furthermore, we always honour our service guarantee no matter what.
First of All, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. carries general liability insurance coupled with a fidelity bond through RSA insurace.
Secondly, all of our employees are covered by WCB.
Furthermore, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. holds a tri-municipal business license.