ONE TIME SERVICES
Initial, Deep Cleaning and Spring Cleaning Service.
Maybe you just took an honest look around and noticed it is time to scrub those baseboards and wash all the doors in your house? What about the walls and that funky layer of dust and fuzz growing behind the toilet?
Cleaning is a big task. Whether you just feel a bit overwhelmed or you just plain do not want to do it, our team at Queendom would love to do it. Adding to that, we get a lot of satisfaction from cleaning and from making you feel like you have been taken care of.
Moreover, we offer our deep cleaning and spring cleaning services as one time cleaning options for those who do not want a recurring service after. We can come once or twice a year, or however often you like. This type of service is the same as our initial cleaning service and is very versatile. Meaning, you can customize it with as many add-ons as you like!
So if you are in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, Edmonton, Acheson, or the surrounding area, we’ve got you covered!
What is included in the cleaning?
- Spot Clean Walls
- Remove Garbage
Frequently Asked Questions
We charge $50.00/hour per cleaner for all one-time services ( (deep clean, pre-listing, spring cleaning, etc.)
– All supplies and tools.
– Licensed, bonded, insured, and WCB covered cleaning technicians, and exemplary customer service.
– You also get access to your client hub where you can request new work, pay invoice, check your schedule and much more.
Note: You only pay for the time we work.
For instance, If we quote the cleaning for 12 but finish in 10, we anticipate and you only pay for 10 hours.
Book your cleaning via one of these 4 ways.
1. First of all, simply take our your phone and dial (780) 819-0118.
2. Second one to fill out our Quote Request Form peacefully and all by yourself.
3. Lastly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to all that, you can also say hello on Facebook.
You can include the following add-ons:
- Inside the oven and inside the fridge.
- Behind the fridge and stove (we only move with your permission).
- Inside the cupboards in the kitchen and inside other cupboards (bathrooms).
- Full wall wash (standard cleans include spot cleaning.)
- Full baseboard wash (standard cleans include dusting and spot cleaning.)
- Interior windows (reachable only).
- Wipe ceiling fans (we dust them anyway.)
Everyone likes to get paid, so do we.
You can pay us via:
1. Cheques payable to Queendom Cleaning Ltd.
3. E-transfers to email@example.com
4. Credit card paid via your invoice.
Payments are due within 2 business days of service completion. Accounts exceeding 45 days past due are sent for collection.
All new clients are required to pay a 25% deposit to book their first service only. You can pay the deposit via e-transfer(to firstname.lastname@example.org) or a credit card.
We always honour our service guarantee no matter what.
First off, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. carries general liability insurance coupled with a fidelity bond through RSA Insurance.
Secondly, all of our employees are covered by WCB.
Lastly, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. holds a tri-municipal business license.
On last minute, I decided I couldn't handle cleaning the house in time for family to visit and they were able to squeeze me in a day after I contacted them. Sydney and Ella were great in completing my long to-do list in such limited time. THEY MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RELAX ON THE EVENINGS LEADING UP TO FAMILY VISITNG. The team was excellent in handling all my initial inquiries and made it seem like a less impossible undertaking. I'm very happy!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I had a full deep cleaning done today and I couldn't be happier. Gina and Sydney did a fantastic job. The first thing I said when I got home was"I’M NEVER CLEANING MY HOUSE!" ! My stress level melted away as I sank into my nice, clean home. The full cleaning was MUCH less than I anticipated it to be. Queendom Cleaning, you made my day. <3