Commercial and Janitorial Cleaning
A reliable and consistent cleaning service is essential to a pleasant and productive work space.
We believe that a great relationship is based on communication and acting on what we hear. That is why, we aim to keep an open line of communication with our clients to ensure total satisfaction.
Our long term employees take ownership of their service locations. They enjoy getting to know the people and space in order to provide the best service possible.
In most cases, we provide all of the necessary cleaning tools and products for our cleaning needs. Also, we offer day time, evening, and weekend commercial services.
What is included in the cleaning?
- Spot Cleaning Walls
- Spot Cleaning Doors-And Wiping Handles
- Dusting Or Wiping Baseboards
- Cleaning Interior Glass And Sills
- Wiping Desks And Chairs
- Collecting Garbage
- Cleaning Kitchenettes
- Dusting Or Wiping All Surfaces (Shelving, Filing Cabinets, Etc.)
- Dusting/Wiping Decor And Blinds As Needed
- Dusting Electronics Where Safe To Do So
- Sweeping, Vacuuming, And Mopping Floors And Mats
- Cleaning Washrooms (Polish Sink And Mirror, Clean Toilets Completely And Hand Wash Floors Around Them, Doors, Walls, Counters, All Dispensers, Etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Double check in and out procedures.
– Non-chemical cleaning.
– Proper footwear and PPE (where required).
– Zero tolerance policies.
We offer the following recurring service frequencies.
– Weekly cleaning.
– Bi-weekly cleaning.
– Every three weeks.
– Monthly Cleaning.
Also, you can set up a custom recurring service as well.
We charge $50.00/hour per cleaner for all one-time or initial office and commercial cleans(we provide an estimate).
– All supplies and tools.
– Licensed, bonded, insured, and WCB covered cleaning technicians, and exemplary customer service.
– Access to your client hub where you can request new work or view your past invoices, quotes, and receipts!
After your initial clean, we charge a flat rate for routine cleanings which we will determine at an on-site estimate.
Absolutely, please contact us and mention the available openings that work the best for you.
After that, we will get back with confirmation.
There are 4 Ways to Book:
The first method is to simply take out your phone and dial (780) 819-0118.
2. Not fond of a chit-chat? Fill out our Quote Request Form peacefully and all by yourself.
3. This never gets old. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In addition to all that, you can also say hello on Facebook.
First of all, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. carries general liability insurance coupled with a fidelity bond through RSA insurance.
Secondly, all of our employees are covered by WCB.
Lastly, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. holds a tri-municipal business license.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Cheques payable to Queendom Cleaning Ltd.
3. E-transfers to email@example.com
4. Credit card paid via your invoice.
Also, we always honour our service guarantee no matter what.
Ready To Join The Queendom Family?
Queendom Cleaning Ltd. is based in Spruce Grove, Alberta. We work locally and provide jobs to people that are our neighbors, and yours, in an effort to invest in our community. We make earth, health, and safety conscious decisions in order to provide an ideal service to you and your family.
We serve Edmonton, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Seba Beach, Onoway, Calahoo, Parkland County and surrounding areas.