How To Use Our Cleaning Powder:
Here are some of the many ways you can safely clean your home to an impressive sparkle with our cleaning powder:
● Sprinkle into any sink, add a splash of water to make a paste, and scrub hard with a soft cloth to deep clean the sink. Rinse clean and wipe dry.
● Pat a teeny tiny dab onto a damp cloth and use it to gently rub away mineral deposits/water stains on chrome fixtures, to remove stains from counters, sinks, and walls, or to remove sticker residue.
● Shake it on your stove top (glass, stainless steel, porcelain) and add a little bit of water or your favorite non-toxic all purpose cleaner to help make a paste. You can add more liquid as needed, the powder goes a long way. Scrub the appliance to remove grease, stuck on food, and other stains. Spray and wipe, then buff dry.
● Make a paste with water and scrub your oven glass.
● Sprinkle it in the tub and scrub everything (add some water)
● Use it to clean a stained toilet: Turn the water off and flush the toilet, add your powder
and scrub with a microfiber cloth.
● Remove stuck on food, rust, stains, or discoloration from pots, pans, cutlery, and other
dishes (always rinse very well).
● Polish you silverware or jewelry (mix with water, and always spot test!)
THE USUAL PRECAUTIONS
➔ Avoid shaking it wildly to make clouds of powder and do not breathe it in
➔ Do not ingest this product or get it in your eyes
➔ Keep away from pets and children
➔ Always spot test before using
➔ Ask if you aren’t sure
➔ Don’t use this on unsealed stone or granite, wood, or any other soft or porous material. It
is best for hard non-porous surfaces that you can put water on.